Minggu, 19 Januari 2014

How to remove the stand on a Samsung T260?

Q. I have a wall mount kit for a Samsung T260 LCD and I need to remove the existing stand before I can install it. Does anyone know where I can find instructions on how to do this without damaging the LCD monitor?

A. it's just held in place by friction, it should pop out if you pull it.

Why do i always see a purple dot on my LCD monitor?
Q. As i turn on my pc a very litlle purple dot is standing near the center of my LCD monitor always in the same place,and it's always there.Is this because the sreen has been phisically damaged or it can also happen because of some error in the system.Once i have noticed the same dot,only green in the windows media player after some error has acured,but it vanished after.Can someone tell me why is that happening and how to get rid of the dot.I really hope that i did'n buy damaged LCD screen.

A. Just to confirm, the green dot appears before getting to Windows, correct? If so, it's a bad monitor. If before getting to Windows, then LCD has a pixel that has been burned to the screen. Recommend replacing the screen.

If not, go to start, control panel, system, hardware, device manager. Left-click plus sign next to display adapters, right click on the adapter, click uninstall. Restart the computer, wait 5 minutes, and restart again. That should fix errors in operating system, if not the monitor or display adapter itself.